Wednesday, December 19, 2012

5 Weeks To Go!

As Michael and I prepare our home (...or re-arrange for what seems like the 17th time...) for Parker's arrival, everything seems kind of surreal for me. When I look at the little ultrasound pictures, or fold his itty bitty socks, I have to keep reminding myself: "That is your son."

Each day brings a mixture of emotions for us as we try to convince ourselves we are actually ready for this new adventure! But then we get to see his little face on the screen or hear his heartbeat and we are overwhelmed with love for a tiny little person we have never even met.

Yesterday was my 35 week check-up and the doctor says everything looks "just perfect!" Parker monster is 6.6 pounds, head down, ready to greet the world! He actually cooperated today:


Overall, I feel pretty good. Sleeping has been a challenge - it is quite difficult it is to get comfortable with a wiggly watermelon in your belly! But I really can't complain.

We look forward to sharing our first family picture in just a few weeks!

All our love,
The Miller's

No comments:

Post a Comment