Monday, December 3, 2012

Our first looks at Parker...

We are so fortunate to have the technological advances in medicine that we do today! I visited my doctor every 4 weeks until I reached 24 weeks and then began to see her every 2 weeks. At each visit, I have an ultrasound and after 24 weeks, a 3D/4D each time! This is MUCH different than in the states where mother's-to-be only get a few glimpses at their growing baby, and have to pay extra and schedule a specific appointment to see 3D/4D pictures, so we are forever grateful to have loads and loads of ultrasound photos of our little man!

Here are just a few of our favorites:
                                                                     
Sucking his thumb at 15 Weeks

His little chicken arm at 25 Weeks
Little piggies at 27 Weeks

Little face at 29 Weeks


A funny story...

At 25 weeks I had an ultrasound and the doctor was unable to "confirm" we were going to welcome a little boy into our family (this news coming after both sets of grandparents had already maxed out all major credit cards at Carter's and The Children's Place on any and everything they had in blue). I thought Michael was going to pass out right there in the doctor's office. So for two weeks, we called our little one "Pauline" :) At my next appointment, the doctor was determined to confirm for Daddy...sure enough, she barely had the wand on my stomach and there was PARKER...no question...we are having a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment