Our typical, gorgeous Florida spring weather decided to bypass us this year, and we went straight into hot, humid, and not so gorgeous. This has made our outdoor adventures more limited, but we do our best with short walks and short trips to the park.
Michael is still busy with work, but we have enjoyed some fun family adventures lately :)
 |
| Downtown Tampa |
 |
| Downtown Tampa |
 |
| Pap Paw's birthday at Texas de Brazil |
We took a trip east a few weekends ago to visit family and during bath time at Nana and Pap Paw's, Parker said his first word: "bubbles"! He has a bath toy that sings a song about bubbles and I guess he was trying to sing along!
 |
| Love for Kasie :) |
 |
| Nee Naw's little buddy! |
 |
| GiGi trying to make Parker sophisticated! |
 |
| He is just too cool. |
Michael's latest adventure - fish tanks. Yes, Michael, not me. We now have a 10 gallon "Mickey Mouse" aquarium for Parker in our living room and a 75 gallon tank in our kitchen with a large oscar and a parrot fish. When we got home from visiting, we set up the fish tanks for Parker and sure enough, he starts pointing at the tank, "ish, ish, ish"...second word: "fish"! I am one happy Mommy :)
We have been busy, but I try to stop for a minute each day and just take it all in. I have realized how important all of these memories are and I am happy to be able to share them all with you!
All our love,
The Millers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment