During our time in Germany, we were fortunate to have made some incredible friends! Lauren and I were pregnant at the same time (Landon and Parker were actually born within days of each other and Lauren was in the same room I was!) and we became really close during our last year in Germany. The Martinek's (Will, Lauren, Layla, Landon, and soon to be baby Blake!) have been stationed at Fort Benning and made the road trip from Georgia down to visit us before they moved back to California. We are so grateful to have spent just these few short days with them and miss them even more now that they are gone :(
![]() |
| Landon :) |
| Playground time! |
![]() |
| Kites! |
![]() |
| Michael and Will played with the kites (...that were "for the kids") while the rest of us enjoyed the playground, but I did capture this incredible moment between Michael and Parker :) |
| Best friends :) |
![]() |
| Oh wait, where's your kite, Michael? |
![]() |
| I love them. |
![]() |
| :) |
![]() |
| Hibachi Steak House for dinner!! |
| This picture will most likely end up in someone's yearbook... |







No comments:
Post a Comment