Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Being a Toddler is Hard Work!

Oh, Parker...the daily adventures of being your Mommy...

This little ball of awesome is becoming so independent and definitely knows what he wants (and doesn't)!  Each day he amazes me with what he learns and reminds me how much there is in life to truly enjoy.  Here is just a small glimpse at what it is like to hang out with this little crazy...

"Mom, get my good side."
Parker now gives high fives!  And yes, it is as adorable as you are picturing it to be.
I think he sat and played with this ball for over 20 minutes, totally fascinated
That is not quite now that works, buddy...
Yeah...or that...
Daddy and Auntie Mandy ran the "Run Or Dye" 5K in Tampa...Parker was not a fan of the paint.  Such a diva.
Isn't this how you drink your juice..?
...and eat your dinner...?
"No, Mom.  I don't need a shirt, see?"
I love him.
Did you put yourself in time out, P?
Funniest part...when the music came on, he kept going "Uh!  Uh!  Uh!"  
Peek-A-Boo!
"Ok, Mom.  I'm ready to go!"

"So this is what I have been missing out on!  Look at all these things I am not suppose to touch!"
"Don't worry, Mom, I got the lights."
"...and my own lunch."
Never a dull moment!  Sometimes I wish there was someone else here to witness some of the things I see on a daily basis!  You can't help by smile at his ridiculousness.  It is definitely something new each and every day!

Other than chasing Parker everywhere, we are still hunting for the perfect house to call our home :)  The process is exciting and frustrating, but we hope to have a picture of us on the front lawn with a big "SOLD" sign in the background really soon!

All our love,
The Millers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment