Wait, it's almost March already?! Michael and I set some exciting goals for ourselves this year and we started with some incredible memories! Michael got a raise and is still loving his job. Even though this move was unexpected and sudden, he is home for dinner most night and gets to spend a lot more time at home with us instead of in hotels. My job is still going well, although I have had a few snow days lately, which are great, but they don't pay me to have snow days so it is a little frustrating. To clarify...the company I work for is based out of New York, so when they get lots of snow and/or ice people tend to cancel their appointments, which means I do not have files to transcribe…
We have started the process of looking for our first home (again). We really like our realtor and have looked at a few properties. No signatures have hit paper yet, but we will be sure to keep you updated along the way!
Parker is still crazy as ever, and we could not be happier :) His one year check went fantastic and the doctor said he is a perfectly proportioned 18-month-old…the kid weighs 28 pounds and is almost 3 feet tall!
Instead of sharing a list of "firsts" now that we have celebrated his first birthday, I am going to share some of my favorite moments over the coming months:
 |
| This is how he was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse…crazy kid! |
 |
| Somebody loves his Uncle Chris! |
 |
| He always has kisses for Nee Naw! ALWAYS. |
 |
| …and then there is this face. |
 |
| Mommy's little buddy :) |
 |
| This is what I came into one morning. His changing table is next to his crib and I guess he decided to steal his diapers out of the drawer! Little thief! |
 |
| Sliding at the playground with Mommy! |
 |
| He wasn't really sure what to think of it all... |
 |
| We started going to "Toddler Story Time" at Barnes and Noble. Parker loves it and even colored a Valentine's Day picture for Daddy :) |
 |
| We spent one of my "snow days" visiting Uncle Brian and Dwight since they were stuck in Orlando with flight delays. Did I mention Parker cried when they left…? :( |
 |
| "Dad. This is MY crib. Get out." |
 |
| Riding the carousel at Sea World |
 |
| Helping Pap Paw clean up! |
And just for a little laugh…
To give you an idea of just what life is like with this crazy little boy, these are five photos I took over the course of 15 minutes one morning (10 Feb)...
 |
| Step 1: Yoga. |
 |
| Step 2: Music lessons. |
 |
| Step 3: Walk the dog. And I would just like to add that Cooper's leash was hung up on our coat rack and I still have no clue how this little monkey got it… |
 |
| Step 4: Grab some Cheerios. |
 |
| Step 5: Try to climb the stairs and hope Mom doesn't notice... |
Yes, 15 minutes. He is a non-stop busy little ball of curious, and I love it! It is never a dull moment in our house, but I wouldn't change it for anything!
All our love,
The Miller's :)
No comments:
Post a Comment