A few weeks before Parker's birthday, Auntie Mandy and Uncle Chris came over the Wesley Chapel for a visit! While they were here, we went to an outdoor mall not too far from our house since it was a beautiful day. Parker and Mommy took a train ride…
...Uncle Chris loaded Parker with sugar…
…and best of all…I won a photo session!! There was a little market set up throughout the outdoor mall with various vendors and local businesses. Kelly Smith from Real Life Photography of Tampa had a booth set up and stopped us to sign up to win a photo session. I never win anything, EVER, but I put my email address down and sure enough, I won!! Here are some of the photos what we got from the session:
What a great surprise, and such perfect timing! Kelly captured this memorable time in our lives so wonderfully, and we are so grateful!












No comments:
Post a Comment