In the past month, Parker...
...tipped the scale at 26.3 pounds, 30.5" long!
...moved to Wesley Chapel, FL.
...started to "crawl" - we call it more of a "crawk" because he drags his foot and looks really silly.
...celebrated his first Halloween and went Trick-Or-Treating.
...cheered Daddy on at his very first Tough Mudder challenge.
...wished his Daddy a Happy Veteran's Day!
...had his first taste of 'normal' food, homemade soup, and he loved it!
...said "Mama" for the first time :)
...had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe for the first time!
...took his first steps on his own!
...has decided his favorite food is rice cakes!
...'s favorite toys are is his gear magnets from his Great Auntie Pam :)
![]() |
| Notice the rug burn on his nose - he learned a lesson about crawling on carpet... |
![]() |
| Happy Halloween! Even though he looks miserable, he had so much fun! (I promise!) |
![]() |
| Parker's new ride... |
![]() |
| Ready for Tough Mudder with "Uncee Richard" :) |
![]() |
| Happy Veteran's Day, Daddy! |
![]() |
| This is what lunch time looks like at our house... |
![]() |
| Parker INSISTS on holding Cooper's leash when we walk. |
![]() |
| Riding around Downtown Disney with Nee Naw :) Gosh, I love this woman so much! |
![]() |
| Rainforest Cafe! |
![]() |
| They are buddies :) |
![]() |
| Breakfast (21 Nov) |
![]() |
| A new way to carry toys... |
As I was writing Parker's update this month, I could not help by smile and think about all of you that are reading this. Michael and I really cannot express our gratitude for all the incredible love, encouragement, and support we have received from all of you! We are truly blessed to live the life we live! I just wanted to let you all know how truly thankful we are for you.
Love,
The Milers :)












I love the Monthly Updates. They are a great way to see your family growing. -Jamie
ReplyDelete