Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome to Wesley Chapel, FL

The Miller's have moved!

Our new address:
26532 Castleview Way
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

As I wrote in my email update, Michael received a wonderful job offer here on the west coast of Florida, so we have relocated unexpectedly and started a new adventure! We decided to rent for the first year until we get settled and can figure out exactly where we would like to settle more permanently and purchase our first home, as we are very unfamiliar with this area. Moving was quick and crazy, but we have finally settled in enough for me to sit down and update all of you!

My job is going great! I have been taken off full review and am almost up to my full capacity of daily reports. I have pretty much figured out a schedule that works for me and around Parker's day so I can still spend lots of time with him and we can all eat dinner together as a family, which is really nice!

Michael is just as busy as ever, but loving every minute of it! He participated in his first 'Tough Mudder' this weekend and came out as one of the 22% that completes every obstacle along the course! We had so much fun cheering him and his teammates on, and I think I even may participate next year with him! We will see what the next year brings...

I have included some pictures of our new townhouse below as well as a few photos from Michael's Tough Mudder for your entertainment!

All our love,
Michael, Brittany, Parker, and Cooper :)

Our New Home <3

Kitchen (view from the front door)

Living Room (view from the kitchen)

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Upstairs hallway from the master bedroom - laundry closet on the right, guest bedroom straight ahead

Guest Bedroom / Office

Guest / Parker's Bathroom

Parker's Room, closet to the right

Parker's Room

Parker in Parker's Room :)

Tough Mudder 2013

Parker all ready for his first Tough Mudder!

Our Tough Mudder :)

Go Daddy, go!

The team before - Joni, Michael, Jason, Richard, and Chris

Waiting at the starting line!

"Funky Monkey" - Richard and Michael

"Funky Monkey" - Michael

Waiting at the finish line with Nana

The team after - Joni, Chris, Jason, Richard, and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment