Here is just a glimpse at life with Parker...
![]() |
| Helping Dad at Home Depot |
![]() |
| "Come on, Mom! Let's go to church! I don't have time to put my shoes on!" |
![]() |
| Breakfast time! |
![]() |
| Silly face! |
![]() |
| Smoothies with Dad has become a nightly favorite :) |
![]() |
| Trucks and puzzles - what more could a toddler ask for?! |
![]() |
| Relaxing with Dad on the hammock! |
![]() |
| HA! I love this boy! |
![]() |
| Playing the piano at Gigi and Super Grandpa's house |
![]() |
| These are the backseat shenanigan's that happen on road trips with this kid. He was so proud of himself. |
![]() |
| Parker's first day of daycare and Mommy's first day back to work! |
![]() |
| We got Parker a potty chair to start the process of potty training. This is what happened the first time we introduced it... |
| Apparently our new couches are not as comfortable as the armrest storage compartment. |
![]() |
| Parker was sick for a few days so he decided that all the rules in the house were off - I assume he thought the cool shades would distract me from the real issue at hand... |
![]() |
| Did I mention Mimi is here for a visit?! |















No comments:
Post a Comment