It is never a dull moment in the Miller household and as you can see from the pictures below, Parker's little personality has really started to shine!
![]() |
| "OHHH! Look, Mom! I can feed myself!" |
![]() |
| I have no words. This boy is crazy. |
![]() |
| Mmmmm...Spaghetti! |
![]() |
| Getting in touch with his artistic self. |
![]() |
| "Hmmm...I think I missed a spot..." |
![]() |
| "That's better! Have fun cleaning this up, Mom!" |
![]() |
| Pool time fun! |
![]() |
| Learning how to swim with Daddy |
![]() |
| I love them :) |
![]() |
| "Brush, brush, brush!" |
![]() |
| "This frozen yogurt gives me a brain freeze!" |
![]() |
| "It was Cooper, I swear." |
![]() |
| This is how we found him one morning. Apparently his arm got hot. Just the left one. |
![]() |
| Monkey boy! |
![]() |
| Lunch date with Nee Naw :) |
![]() |
| HAHAHA |
![]() |
| "This is how they go, right?" |
![]() |
| Beach time! |
![]() |
| He has started to figure out the joy of sliding... |
![]() |
| Trying to make a monkey noise HAHAHA |
![]() |
| Apparently this is how toddlers eat waffles. |
![]() |
| Naughty boy. |
![]() |
| I wasn't kidding about the truck obsession. He threw a FIT and insisted we take this with us...to the post office. |
![]() |
| Sloppy toddler kisses, YUM! |
![]() |
| Cars. It creates a toddler trance...and the ability to do dishes or cook dinner without "help" |


























No comments:
Post a Comment