Thursday, September 19, 2013

Miller Family Updates!

Even though Parker had a busy month (as you will see in my 8 month update!), our entire family has been busy making changes and memories!

As you all know, Michael started his own lawn and landscaping business when we moved back to Florida in April. You also know that he began work as a private investigator, but was still maintaining his business. After some long talks, number crunching, and prioritizing, Michael decided to sell his business and continue with his private investigating on more of a full-time schedule. We were both reluctant at first, but have since realized this was the best decision for our family. Michael is still enjoying this field and has started to come home with some pretty interesting stories!

In my last update, I had finished my classes for Medical Transcription and was getting ready to start the job hunt...well...I became very frustrated, very quickly. After sending resume after resume...after resume...and what seemed like millions of follow-up emails...I got a job! I had an interview on Tuesday and was offered the position on-the-spot! I will be working for On-The-Mark Medical Transcription out of Phoenix, Arizona. I am still in the process of training, but so far, I am really excited and motivated!

This is the final step in our journey to owning our first home! We are now in contact with a mortgage broker and some realtors! Here's to hoping our next update involves some home ownership updates...

All our love,
Michael, Brittany and Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment