Michael has stared his lawn and landscape business and he is doing great! [alltimegreen.com] He already has about 15 accounts of his own and is also doing some contract work with a property maintenance company. Needless to say, he is pretty busy and comes home pretty dirty :)
I am in the very last section of my classes for medical transcription so I should be done very soon! I am really excited to start working again, and even more to start looking for our first home!
Parker had his 4 month check-up yesterday and he is doing great! He weighs in at an enormous 19.5 pounds (which is in the 70th percentile), and 25.25" (which only puts him in the 10th percentile)...so we have a short little chubby boy on our hands! The doctor was very impressed and confused with his milestones. He had to check the chart 3 separate times to see how old he was because he kept thinking he was 6 months old! He has already hit his 6 month milestones, so even though he's short, he is doing great!
We have received our household goods and vehicle from Germany, so our weekends have been pretty busy moving and organizing. Only downfall, they lost the headboard to our bed in the move, which makes our "matching" bedroom set totally useless. Oh Army...how I will not miss your moves...
![]() |
| 04 June 2013 |
.jpg)
Parker is just so dang cute! I want to squeeze his cheeks. Bummer about your headboard. It seems like a random thing to lose... getting nervous for our move in two weeks... eeek! It's fun to read your updates. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDelete