Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our first few weeks with Parker

The first few days were pretty surreal and overwhelming. I caught myself just staring at him thinking "is he real?"..."is he really mine?"...


The morning after he was born in the hospital

Day 2 of the outside world and it is exhausting being a baby!

Parker was born early Wednesday morning and I was able to come home Friday afternoon! As we bundled little Parker up and strapped him into his carseat, Michael and I just kind of smiled at each other as if to silently say "here goes nothing!" As we ventured home, we were eagerly greeted at the front door by Nana (Michael's Mom), Mimi (my Mom) and of course, Cooper! The photo below answers the question of "How did Cooper react to Parker?"...he hasn't left his side since this photo was taken!


...and now...the many faces of Parker...




As the days fly by and the nights (sometimes) drag on, I fall in love with this little man more and more every single day. We look forward to officially introducing each and every one of you to our son, but until then, we will do our best to virtually update you!

All our love,
The Millers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment